Learn Adsense, SEO, Digital Marketing, Game Hacks & Online Money Making tips.


Saturday 27 July 2013

Increase blog Traffic by using pay with a tweet or Facebook post for selling digital goods - TechBum™

22:55 Posted by kkb , , , , No comments


Transact Socially' is a social payment system, where people can pay for a product with the value of their social network. It requests users to pay for a product by a facebook post or a tweet and by doing so they are sharing the information about the product with all their acquaintances.

And this way of making your product popular sometimes proves to be of a higher value as compared to the money you would get for it.

                             Use  or 


-->
I am not paid for sharing this with you but I felt like sharing this utility because it has helped me increase my Blog Traffic while I share Digital Goods just by making readers pay with a Tweet or Facebook Post ... Cool , isn't ? 
Check it out yourself ! If you find this Post even a little helpful do +1 it and like my Facebook Page . 
Advertise on TechBum™ ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? We would love to know your views...