Learn Adsense, SEO, Digital Marketing, Game Hacks & Online Money Making tips.


Sunday 24 March 2013

Access Netflix , Hulu , Pandora , Rdio outside USA from anywhere in the world with MediaHint extension





I found this utility just a few days back when I wanted to use the pandora internet radio service but was unable as it is only available in the United States. and everytime and everything i tried i couldn't use the service same was the case with Netflix and Hulu. 


Though there are various options to use the VPN stuff and all but still I didn't want to use that because we have to setup the VPN , Streaming through it is damn slow ! 

And just then I found this browser extension called MediaHint . 

This extension is available only for Google Chrome  and Mozilla Firefox . 

Since I'm based in India i wasn;t able to access Pandora, Netflix , Hulu etc . which said "we are currently not available in your country yet ! " . 
So I just downloaded and installed this Simple extension in Google Chrome . I was skeptical but then I quickly visited Pandora.com and I was like , " COOL ! " . 

Though i don't use Netflix or Hulu yet but those sites did allow me to signup now . :)


MediaHint describes it as : 

-->
This extension allows you to access internet media streaming services like Hulu, Netflix, Pandora and Rdio from anywhere.
No additional set-up required. Install extension and you are ready to go.
Install and start using:
Hulu.com
Netflix.com
Pandora.com
Rdio.com
Media Hint works as advertised. It’s difficult to say how long it will be available before it is blocked by the big four mentioned above, or before it is shut down completely.
Cheers :)